Queensland Government is trialling a new service to make it easier for you to change your address.
This service lets you update your address across multiple Queensland Government services for free.
Services included in this initial pilot are:
- Driver and marine licence
- Land tax
- Vehicle and vessel registration
- Adult proof of age card
- Industry authority card
- Seniors Card or Seniors Card +go
- Seniors Business Discount Card
- Carer Business Discount Card
- Companion Card
- BreastScreen Queensland
- Queensland Health Pap Smear Register
- Justice of the Peace and Commissioner for Declarations Register
You will need to verify who you are by following these steps:
- Use a login account (or register a new account).
- Provide 100 points of ID—we will verify this automatically online (this is a once only process).
- Some services may also need you to provide your card or reference number.
Your change of address will be processed within 7 business days. If you need your address updated immediately,
or if you have not moved yet, please call 13 QGOV (13 74 68) for assistance.