Why can’t I change my address?
You couldn’t complete your change of address request across multiple Queensland Government services because:
- you are a business, not an individual
- your new address is not within Queensland
- we couldn’t verify who you are
- we couldn’t validate your address.
Can I change my address for specific services?
You may still be able to change your address online for these specific Queensland Government services:
- Driver licence
- Seniors Card, Seniors Card +go, Seniors Business Discount Card
- Carer Business Discount Card
- Companion Card
- Justice of the Peace or Commissioner for Declarations details
Note: You will have to check your eligibility in each case.
Can I change my address through Australia Post?
You can also request your change of address through the Australia Post redirect mail service.
For further assistance please call 13 QGOV (13 74 68) or return to our change of address page.